Super quick and easy meal tonight. I made it for three of us so up the ingredients if you want to serve more.
6 sun-dried tomatoes in oil
10 cherry tomatoes, halved
1 red/yellow pepper, chopped
1 red onion, chopped
1/2 tsp crushed chillis
200g mozzarella, drained and cubed
1 tbsp olive oil
300g pasta (I used @morrisons trottole)
1. Finely chop the sun-dried tomatoes in a food processor with a little of the oil from the jar.
2. Cook the pasta according to the instructions.
3. Gently fry the onion and pepper in the oil until soft and golden. Turn off the heat. Add the chilli.
4. Add the tomatoes and stir.
5. Drain the pasta and put back in it’s pan.
6. Stir in the finely chopped sun-dried tomatoes and cubed mozzarella.
7. Season again if necessary and serve with torn basil on top.