Salsa Chicken recipe from @diethood but I used a jar of salsa instead of making my own which, along with buying grated cheddar, made this a super easy quick meal.
2 tbsp olive oil
3 chicken breasts
Mild chilli powder
300g jar mild salsa
400g chopped tomatoes
100g grated cheddar
1. Preheat the oven to 180oC.
2. Heat the oil in an ovenproof pan.
3. Add the chicken breasts and add a sprinkle of each spice plus the seasoning on one side.
4. Brown (high heat) for 2 minutes and turn over. Repeat the spice and seasoning on the other side. Brown for a further 2 minutes.
5. Remove the chicken from the pan and add the salsa and tomatoes.
6. Place the chicken on top and spoon some of the tomato sauce over the chicken then sprinkle each breast with grated cheese.
7. Bake for 30 minutes.