We had this super quick vege pasta for tea last night. I always try and have a tin of ratatouille in the cupboard as it’s so useful for adding veggies to meals without all the prep.
2 tbsp olive oil
1 red pepper, chopped
1 red onion, chopped
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 400g tin ratatouille
1/2 jar sundried tomatoes, chopped
160g bag spinach
125g ball of mozzarella, chopped
1. Start by getting 400g of pasta on the boil.
2. Fry the red pepper and onion in olive oil for 5 minutes.
3. Next add the garlic and fry gently for a further minute. Season.
4. Then add the ratatouille, sun dried tomatoes and spinach.
5. Finally stir in the cooked pasta and mozzarella.
6. Serve with grated Parmesan for extra cheesiness.